Tuesday 16 May 2017

Donald Trump on sharing confidential data: Have absolute right to do so

Donald Trump

US President Donald Trump insisted on Tuesday he had the right to share information with Russia related to terrorism and other issues, his first public response to the revelation that he disclosed classified information at an Oval Office meeting last week.

The President made his first statement on Twitter following a series of denials from White House officials.

"I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled White House meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety, humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism," he tweeted.

As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining....

No comments:

Post a Comment