Thursday 28 December 2017

Fire breaks out at Kamala Mills in Mumbai; 12 dead, 14 injured

Kamala Mills fire: Photo: Twitter

At least 14 people have died and 12 others were injured when a major fire broke out on Thursday night at a building in Kamala Mills Compound in Lower Parel, an official said.

The fire started after 12:30 am on the third floor of the building on Senapati Bapat Marg, a commercial hub of the city, a police official said.

More than six fire tenders, four water tankers, emergency ambulance and police rushed to the spot for rescue operation, he said.

The building, in Central Mumbai, houses some commercial establishments including hotels.

Three persons with serious burn injuries have been taken to the Breach Candy hospital, the official said.

"It's a Level-II fire and we have mobilised our resources. The fire fighting and rescue operation is going on," he said, adding that the exact cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained.
Fire at Kamala Mills. Reportedly, #1Above burnt down. London Taxi, Zoom, Times Now affected. pic.twitter.com/I5OtYsE9ph
READ MORE

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete